WARNING: Breathing diesel engine exhaust exposes you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Always start and operate the engine in a well-ventilated area.
- If in an enclosed area, vent the exhaust to the outside.
- Do not modify or tamper with the exhaust system.
- Do not idle the engine except as necessary.
For more information go to: www.P65warnings.ca.gov/diesel.
WARNING: Breathing Wood Dust Can Cause Cancer
- Wood dust is on the Proposition 65 list because it can cause cancer.
- Exposure to wood dust on a recurring basis can cause cancers of the nose, throat and sinuses.
- Proposition 65 requires businesses to determine if they must provide a warning about exposures to listed chemicals.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/search/wood%20dust