Peterson’s co-op program is to provide financial assistance for advertisements for regional and dealer marketing. Peterson will reimburse up to 50% of the total costs of advertisements submitted and approved prior to the date of advertising. Peterson reserves the right to decline co-op advertising that does not meet Peterson quality, expectations or budgets.
- Must be an authorized Peterson dealer to be eligible for co-op advertising.
- Ads must include the Peterson logo for your region and current Peterson products.
- 75% of the ad must be dedicated to Peterson.
- No competing products should be listed in the ad.
- Co-op claims must be submitted and approved prior to the date of advertising.
- STEP 1: Use the form below to submit a co-op advertising claim. Co-op claims must be submitted and approved prior to the date of advertising.
- STEP 2: Advertising artwork must be submitted and approved by Peterson prior to advertisement.
- STEP 3: A copy or photo of actual advertisement along with payment receipt must be provided to Peterson prior to reimbursement.
Please complete the form below to submit your co-op advertisement before the date of advertising. If additional information is required, we will let you know.